Thursday, February 25, 2010

No Pain, No Gain

So I've started doing the 30 day Challange on Active for the Wii (thanks sunny :)) and it is kicking my butt! Between that and our workouts on Tuesday's & Saturday's I'm always so sore! It feels good though because it means I'm working towards something better, no pain-no gain, right? :) I just can't seem to get a firm grasp on the eating part though! I've been tracking calories for a week and trying to eat 500 calories less than I normally do. But yet when I get on the scale and see the numbers going up instead of coming down I feel so discouraged and totally go a carb & sugar rampage! I try to just jump back on the next day but I just keep feeling more and more discouraged! Ugh! One of these times it will get easier, it's just so hard to hang in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment