Thursday, February 11, 2010

Tuesday night Episode

I LOVE the new goals we've set for our little group. But I must say I'm REALLY nervous for weigh in on Saturday this past week has been horrid for me. My 3 year old has not been sleeping well so I've been up with her which makes it hard to stay up during the day. On days like that I end up resorting to caffeine pills to help me make it through the day and loads of snacking. Let me just say that eating a well balanced meal when taking those is a must. I found out the hard way later Tuesday night at our workout group. I'm so glad we have an amazing trainer and an amazing group to help me get through Tuesday night I seriously did NOT feel well. All that caffeine in my system plus no food and some major exercising really made me sick. I really need to focus on eating properly and just really not take caffeine pills! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment