Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cravings...

"Who knew that a rubber ball could be so lethal!" My friend Kelci said. I have to agree, our workout on Saturday with the exercise ball has me hurting all over today! It's a good hurt (if there ever could be a "good" hurt). It means that I'm working out, using muscles I haven't in a long time, I'm doing something about my health! Now if I could just make all these sugar cravings go away! Today I've had such a craving for sugar!! I finally broke down and made some No-Bake cookies... now I need to practice some self control and not eat them all. Last week was a bad week for me. I tend to be an emotional eater, a "I'm bored" eater, a "I'm stressed" eater. Do you see a pattern here? Any excuse to eat, I'm all over it. I'm fully aware of this and I really need to start working on it. So for me to have sugar, treats or any form of snacks is not a good thing! I need to learn some new ways to deal with things besides "eating" them away all the time. I feel miserable for eating so much and giving in, so in turn I eat more because I am so miserable already, *sigh* such a horrible way to deal with things. What do you all do? How do you handle the cravings and the emotional eating?

1 comment:

  1. Leathal. There's a word every trainer LOVES to hear! I'm glad it's working. My post gives some alternatives to help you with cravings.

    ReplyDelete