Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Plan

I felt that our first group went well, considering that none of us really knew what to expect last Saturday. So in order to prevent wasted time or inefficiency in the future, I'm going to put our tentative schedule on the blog a week or two in advance. This week, Tuesday will be at the gym, you do not need to bring any equipment, but be ready to work out very hard! This is a wonderful opportunity to be able to train at this gym and I hope we can continue to do so.

From the payments I've received, I will do a 45 minute session at the gym tonight and a full hour session the rest of the Tuesdays and Saturdays for the rest of January.

We will be working with the exercise balls this Saturday and the next 3 Saturdays as well, so please bring one. They are $9 at Walmart and come with a pump and exercise pamphlet. The size you want is 65 cm. Again, please bring your ball this Saturday and every Saturday for the rest of January.

Great job on our first workout ladies! I want to congratulate those of you who have already lost weight! I also want to congratulate all of you for putting forth the effort to change your lives. That is one huge first step and you should all be proud of yourselves. I look forward to our future sessions and our future successes as well! See you all tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment